Friday, March 28, 2014

EQ 7

Review this semester. What activities have you enjoyed and why? Why activities have you not enjoyed and why? Upload your favorite piece of work so far and explain why it is your favorite.

This semester consisted of working on photoshop and illustrator to make logos. We also created a business plan. I enjoyed creating the logos because it gave me a chance to be creative and play around with different ideas. I didn't enjoy creating the business plan because it was a lot of work. We had to answer very specific questions and had to do a lot of research. My favorite piece of work so far has been the Easter card. It's my favorite because Easter is my favorite holiday. The flowers remind me of spring time and it says hoppy Easter like a bunny hops instead of happy Easter.




No comments:

Post a Comment