Friday, April 25, 2014

EQ 10

What are we using the Flash program to create? Tell me at least 5 terms and explain them that you learned as we did practice with Flash.

We are using the Flash program to create a short story or fractured fairy tale. Our story is also supposed to have animations in it. I'm remaking The Gingerbread Man into The Gingerbread Woman. One term I learned is the stage. That's the background of the story. Timeline is another term I learned. The timeline is on the bottom of the screen and you can create different keyframes or blank keyframes. Shape tween is a term I learned that morphs the shapes on screen. Using the classic tween you can move the shape or object wherever you want. The last term I learned is motion tween. The motion tween is similar to the classic tween it just moves in a smoother motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment